SolutionsMax offers in-depth knowledge of end to end e-business, B2B and e-commerce development solutions for different market verticals to help you compete and excel in the digital marketplace.
SolutionsMax provides solutions for a dynamic environment where business and technology strategies converge. Our approach focuses on new ways of business combining IT innovation and adoption while also leveraging an organizations' current IT assets. We work with large global corporations and new generation technology companies - to build new products or services and to implement prudent business and technology strategies in today's dynamic digital environment.
Connecting IT Investments with business returns
To better sense and respond to the needs of your customers, or threats from your competitors, you'll need help from partners who understand your business processes, your industry, and the unique opportunities and challenges your business faces. The on demand environment requires simultaneous speed and power-on a limited budget.
Our E-Business & E-Commerce Benefits
- Very cost effective method of adding an additional retail location without the high expenditures associated with a physical store.
- Can easily test Special Offers and introduce new items.
- Makes your merchandise available to the global marketplace.
- Pages accessed can be tracked and analyzed to make future changes.
- Can be self managed with the addition of an Administrator Back Office.
- Support open 24/7/365
The internet success stories are built on a partnership between business specialists and technology specialists.
There are many opportunities available for existing businesses and new businesses. Some of these are new activities selling existing products, others are new businesses selling newly packaged services.Whilst investment is necessary, a worthwhile business opportunity can be expected to generate revenue.
Your Internet Goals
Why are you considering a web presence? What do you hope to gain? Such fundamental questions need to be answered when starting to do business on the web. You maximize your chance of success if your e-goals are integrated with your wider business goals - and apply your existing business experience to this new sales and marketing channel.
Your successful web site could achieve the following
- Help establish the identity of your organisation.
- Promote your products, services, goals, and policies.
- Enhance contact between members of your organization, and with existing and potential customers and suppliers.
- Improve sales and distribution of your products and services.
- Expand your business by increasing its reach and accessibility.