DMSMax allows businesses to control the production, storage, management and distribution of electronic documents, yielding greater effectiveness and the ability to reuse information and to control the flow of the documents.
DMSMax integrates all essential documents management, collaboration and an advanced search functionality into one easy to use solution. The system also includes administration tools to define the roles of various users, access control, level of document security, detailed logs of activity and automations setup.
DMSMax builds a highly valuable repository of corporate information assets to facilitate knowledge creation and improve business decision making, boosting workgroups and enterprise productivity through shared practices, greater, better customer relations, faster sales cycles, improved product time-to-market, and better-informed decision making.
With DMSMax you can:
- Collect information from any digital source.
- Collaborate with colleagues on documents and projects.
- Empower organizations to capitalize on accumulated knowledge by locating documents, experts, and information sources.
- Setting policies and standards.
- Providing a range of services relating to the management and use of documents.
- Assigning responsibilities and authorities.
- Integrating documents management into business systems and processes.
- Designing, implementing and administering specialized systems for managing documents.
DMSMax is powered with features that would become your organization enablers:
- Automatic metadata capture: DMSMax Zone OCR is a data capture and document processing. It is designed to transform streams of documents of any structure into business-ready data. Thanks to DMSMax architecture it is possible to integrate with commercial technology like Abby Flexicapture, Kofax and Cognitive Forms among others.
- OCR: Optical Character Recognition, or OCR, is a technology that enables you to convert different type of documents, such as scanned paper documents, PDF files or images captured by a digital camera into editable and searchable data. Thanks to DMSMax architecture, it is possible to integrate most open source and commercial OCR engines
- Version control: Version control is the management of changes to documents. Changes are usually identified by a number or letter code, termed the "revision number". Each revision is associated with a timestamp and the person making the change. Revisions can be graphically compared, restored.
- Audit Tracking: DMSMax offers a complete and configurable audit trail. With it you have documentary evidence of the sequence of activities that have affected at any time a specific operation, procedure or event.
- Security: All documents are stored i encrypted format and only at the time of the request the documents are decrypted